Mike's Racing page
Those who know me, know I love watching racing. I enjoy taking my car drag racing, and hopefully auto-cross soon too. I love watching NASCAR, ALMS, NHRA, and our local FASCAR racing leagues. See you at the track!
Racing Links on the Web:
- SpeedTV Online: My favorite TV station. Great coverage of ALMS and Grand-Am endurance races.
- NASCAR Online: A decent source of NASCAR Winston Cup news. Very up to date, but not a lot of information.
- RPM.espn.com: A great source of news from all sorts of motorsports. Focus on NASCAR, CART, and IRL.
- CorvetteC5R.com: My new website devoted to the greatest GTS racecar ever built.
- CorvetteRacing.net: GM's official site for info on the Corvette C5R
- SLP Engineering: Street Legal Performance is the company that brings regular Camaro Z28's and Pontiac Trans-Ams from muscle cars to race cars.
- F-Body.org: A website dedicated to GM's muscle car twins: Camaro and Firebird.
- LS2.com: LS1/LS2 enthusiast website and forum.
- LS1 Tech.com: Same as above, but even more tech.
- SCCA Central Florida Region: Covers from Daytona International Speedway all the way down to Sebring Raceway.
- Orlando Speedwold Dragway: Come join other gearheads on Wednesday or Friday test-n-tune nights. Don't miss the Night of Fire or Speedworld Outlaw Street Shootout either.